The Brewers

The Brewers
est. July 12, 2007

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Getting BIG!!




I just had my Thirty Four week appointment on Monday. My regular doctor got called in to do a delivery right before it was my turn so another doctor seen me instead. She measured my belly and I am measuring right on track at 34. She also listened to his heart. The heartbeat was good. She said that he has a strong heart. She was a little concerned about the swelling in my feet, but at this point there is not much that can be done other than elevating my feet more. I guess I will have to start relaxing a little more. Its getting harder to see my feet and move but I cant complain I love being pregnant and am so grateful for the opportunity I have to experience everything! He kicks like crazy and I love it!!! I have one more two week appointment at the end of September and then I will start going to my weekly appointments.



1 comment:

  1. Meagan, it is so good to get updates from you and hear what you are up to. Congrats on the little boy, and I love your decorations. When he comes, you'll have to have someone post an update with photos!

    ReplyDelete