The Brewers

The Brewers
est. July 12, 2007

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Gettin' Crafty...
















I like being busy and now that I have graduated from school I try to come up with projects to help me pass the time on my days off. Brittani has been a great crafting partner and last week we were able to get together to do some Halloween crafts.. Also, I am a huge fan of studio 5 and love getting ideas from them. Me and Garen have needed a headboard for a while but I wasn't able to find one that I liked. This lady had a cute Idea of using old bi fold doors as room dividers and I thought that it would also make a cute headboard so with Garen and my dad's help I was able to complete it! Everything turned out great! Thanks Brittani for doing these crafts with me, its always more fun when you have a good friend to chat with while painting! Also thanks Garen and Dad for helping me with all my crazy ideas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment