The Brewers

The Brewers
est. July 12, 2007

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Family Party Fun







We had our big family party over labor day weekend. I was not able to sleep in a tent this time, but we had lots of fun anyways. My nephew Garrett had a blast. He loved being outside and getting dirty. My parents gave him an early birthday present which was a buzz lightyear push car, he pushed that thing around like crazy! He is getting so big and he has started to walk! One of his favorite activities was the water kickball. He would sink as far down in the bucket of water as he could! He is such a FISH! We also did secret family gifts, played games, watched movies, and colored. The best part of it all is just being able to relax and visit with family Thanks grandma!! I know its lots of hard work to put this together! I love my family!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment