The Brewers

The Brewers
est. July 12, 2007

Thursday, January 21, 2010

What A Week

Wow.. I am glad that it is almost the end of the week. Lots of stuff has been happening! First of all, we went to the circle of life women's clinic on Monday. We got good news and we are hopeful that we will be able to start a family soon. On the bad side... I cannot understand my chemistry teacher! He is from Russia (I think) and has a very heavy accent. I am not a big fan of chemistry anyways so not being able to understand my teacher doesn't help things. Garen has been busy with school. He is doing well though. We are both excited about being close to graduating. We got a call last night at 11:00... it was Brandon... He needed to be rescuded from Ogden. His new cool car broke down on him. Driving through the canyon in the snow was not fun, but we made it safe and he is working of fixing his car now. I promise I will post pictures soon... I need to find my camera and have Garen show me how to do it. I am not good at things like that I cant even put music on my ipod.. I have him do it for me. We hope everyone is doing good and staying safe in the snow!!

1 comment:

  1. We are so glad you made the trip safe. You are fantastic people always helping others. Our prayers are with you always
    Grandma and Grandpa

    ReplyDelete