The Brewers

The Brewers
est. July 12, 2007

Friday, January 22, 2010

Please No More Snow!

Ok... So still no pictures, but I promise that putting some up, is on my things to do list. Well its Friday night and both me and Garen are working. We now have Sundays and Mondays off together so its nice to be able to spend to evening with him... Well I guess my car had to be next. This week has defiantly not been my families week with cars. On my way to work my car started acting funny so my Dad and Grandpa came to the rescue! (To both of you Thank you so Much! I really appreciate everything that you both do!) I am so lucky to have such great parents and Grandparents! (Thanks for letting me borrow the car mom!) I think the snow is just getting hard on it. I am ready for spring. So the plan is to go to Arizona in March. Both me and Garen are excited to go see his family. The warm weather there will be a nice change too! So for one of Garen's Political Science classes he has to start a blog. I will let you all know his blog address when he starts it for any of you that like politics.

No comments:

Post a Comment