The Brewers

The Brewers
est. July 12, 2007

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

New to blogging...

Hmm... Well I don't know how interesting mine and Garen's life is or who would want to read about it, but it will be fun for us to do anyways. This week Garen has been taking a math refresher course. Five hours a night of studying math... No Fun! Hopefully he will be able to clep out of a few classes though. He studies so hard. I am glad he knows what he wants to do and works so hard to achieve it. He will make a good lawyer. As for me two more chemistry classes and I will have my Bachelor of science in history with my minor in sociology and family and human development. It seems like I have been in school forever it will be weird to be done, well half way done. I have decided I am going to get my masters degree after. USU has a program that you can get your master degree and teaching license together. I don't know how I feel about teaching high school kids, but at least it will give me another thing that I can do.

1 comment:

  1. Found you --- it will be great --- just good to know how you are doing and sharing in some of your experiece ---- Love you

    ReplyDelete