The Brewers

The Brewers
est. July 12, 2007

Saturday, April 10, 2010

I am so bad at this blogging thing. I never post pictures and I never know quite what to say... Maybe I will just turn it over to Garen and see if he does any better! Big changes will be happening soon. We are moving in may and school is almost out! I have one online class to take this summer and I will be done. I don't think I will know what to do with myself when I am done... Garen and I are busy as usual. Garen is working hard in school and I feel like all I do lately is work and study for chemistry. I will be so happy when I am done with chemistry. Everyone in my class is doing bad, in fact the teacher is going to have to make adjustments to the grades so that enough people will pass the class so he wont get in trouble! I am going to have Garen help me post pictures so more is coming soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment