The Brewers

The Brewers
est. July 12, 2007

Sunday, April 25, 2010

The debut of baby Brewer







I had my first doctors appointment on March 29th. It was my ten week appointment and we got to have an ultrasound of the baby done. The baby was moving like crazy during the ultrasound (maybe it was that couple sips of diet pepsi I had before ha ha) It was so fun to see the baby actually look like a baby. Garen gets updates on his ipod about the developmental stages of the baby. I just have to laugh and roll my eyes. The other morning he proceeded to tell me what was good to eat for breakfast. I told him I would eat whatever so long as he made it. The other day he was also arguing with me about how far along I was. Needless to say I was right and he was wrong. I will be 14 weeks tomorrow and into my second trimester and I am crossing my fingers in hopes that I don't throw up as much. We went on date night yesterday and saw the back up plan. It was pretty cute. They kept showing her eating all this food... I throw up at the very sight of food and she would eat hotdogs... I love hotdogs but you couldn't pay me to eat one now! My belly is growing a little. According to the development charts the baby is 4 inches and weighs 2 ounces. Garens update says it about the size of an orange... I told him that a pear might be a better comparison since our baby does have a head and a body and is not completely round. Even as I am typing this he is correcting me and saying the baby is the size of a lemon... ha ha I don't think there is really a size difference but whatever. I am excited that he is so excited for the baby. We are both so very happy!!




No comments:

Post a Comment