The Brewers

The Brewers
est. July 12, 2007

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Well.. It is six in the morning and while I am listening to everyone hit the snooze on their alarms I am sitting here... not able to sleep. I have quietly cleaned the house, showered, and finished our laundry. Since I have everything done and a sleeping baby I figured this would be a good time to catch up. Tyler was blessed last Sunday. Garen was a little nervous about giving the blessing but he did a great job. When me and Tyler went to church on Sunday I had a lot of people come up to me and comment about all the family we were able to have come. I am so grateful for my big family and their willingness to come and support my new little family.


Tyler is 8 weeks old today and getting so big. He was having stomach problems so the doc put him on a new formula and had me get some different bottles and the combination really did the trick. He is such a happy baby, and is getting quite the personality. He has the cutest smile!

We have been busy getting ready for Christmas, and even though Tyler wont realize what is going on I kind of went a little crazy shopping for him... it was just too fun! It was fun shopping for Garen as well. In the three and a half years that we have been married I have never had any gift be a surprise.. (for those of you who know me well you know its because I just can't help but tell!! The excitement is just too much.. haha) I am pleased to announce that this year he is going to be surprised!! (That is if everything goes as planned and it gets here before Christmas.)

I have many pictures to post but Garen is one of those people who are hitting the snooze and because I am not technically savvy I will have to wait for a time that he can help me upload pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment